What is distance learning?
Distance learning is the organization of educational process when the educational program is mainly based on individual student learning. When this student mostly, and often completely separated from the teacher in distance or in time, and their interaction is based on pedagogically organized information technologies, first of all with the use of information communications.
Reasonstobe a distance learner
2. You can learn at the place of living or workplace
3. There is no need to arrive at the session
5. State diploma
6. High professional level of the teaching staff
7. Modern educational sources
Want to get the second higher education and to continue their education after College;
Persons with disabilities, including disabled persons of groups I and II;
Students traveled outside of the state exchange programs, except scholarship “Bolashak”;
Part-time students called up for military service at the level of higher education;
On an extended overseas business trip (over 4 months) at the level of higher education.
Studentshouldhavecomputer skills, emailand the Internet.
Student should have access to the personal computer.
The computer must be connected to the Internet.
Student must have a permanent e-mail address.
What specialties can you choose ?
- 5B010300 – Pedagogy and psychology;
- 5В050300 – Psychology;
- 5В030100 – Jurisprudence;
- 5В011700 – Kazakh language and literature;
- 5В050119 – Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages;
- 5В050600 – Economics;
- 5В050700 – Management;
- 5В050800 – Accounting and Auditing;
- 5В050900 – Finance;
- 5В050400 – Journalism.
Postgraduate training on educational program of MBA (Master of business administration).
Period of study :
Onthebase of higher education – 2 years
Othebaseofvocationaleducation – 3 years